Once you have filled in the application and validated the payment, you will receive your e-Visa approval letter by email. Lead times for processing the e-Visa are generally short.
The services provided aim to help out travelers while handling travel procedures.
This is a private site that is not affiliated with governmental authorities.
Once your e-Visa is approved, you will be able to enter Myanmar.
Conditions of eligibility for e-Visa Myanmar
You can apply for an e-Visa Myanmar if you meet these conditions:
- You hold a valid passport issued by an eligible country for e-Visa Myanmar.
- Your passport validity must have at least (6) months at the date of travel.
- You will stay in registered hotels, inns, guest houses and resorts in Myanmar.
Travelers with e-Visa must enter Myanmar via one of the following ports:
- Yangon International Airport.
- Mandalay International Airport.
- Nay Pyi Taw International Airport.
- Tachileik Land Border Checkpoint.
- Myawaddy Land Border Checkpoint.
- Kawthaung Land Border Checkpoint.
- Tamu Land Border Checkpoint.
- Rih Khaw Dar Land Border Checkpoint.
- You cannot use eVisa to enter Myanmar via Seaport.
You must hold a passport from one of these countries to be eligible for e-Visa Myanmar:
- Bosnia & Herzegovina
- Costa Rica
- Cote D'Ivoire
- Czech Republic
- Hong Kong
- South Korea
- New Zealand
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Sri Lanka
- United Kingdom
- United States
e-Visa Application for a whole family
A separate application needs to be submitted for each member of the family.
For the majority of e-Visa applications, the Approval is received by email within 3 business days.
Some requests require a longer processing time. We therefore recommend that you apply at least 5 days before the planned travel date.
If you meanwhile change your email address, do not hesitate to contact our customer service to update your file.